Monday, May 17, 2010

For my granny

Hello. I've promised my Granny I would post Her favoirte recipe so far which is oatmeal applesauce cookies. so I thought I would share it with you too. I must say thought I didn't change much just toke out the butter applesauce was already part of the cookie.
Ingerdients:
1 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 large egg white
1/2 cup apple sauce
1 1/2 cups old fashioned roled oats
1 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 cup rasins or other dried fruit.

Directions:
1.preheat oven to 350.f. Put apple sauce and sugars in a bowl and mix. Add egg white and mix until blended. Mix in oats , flour, baking powder. mix in raisins.
2. place cookies on cookie sheet with parchment paper and bake for 15-20 min.

P.s don't forget to add about 1/4 cup milk after all batter is mixed.
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment