Sunday, May 23, 2010

better than butter

Okay, the other day I made some cookies with all the noraml amount of butter for my mom ( who's not a big fan of applesauce cookies). When the cookies came out of the oevn I nibbled on a little piece and I had to take a double take cause at first I thought something was wrong with the cookies . Turns out I just hadn't had butter in awheil . I thought the taste was so different I contiplated always using butter but than today I made the cookies/muffins using applesauce and boy do I ever prefert it with apple sauce .It just gives it such I different taste. I'm never going back to butter again! Execpt if it's a speaical order in wich I'm being paid.

5 comments:

  1. okay I didn't know that you could substitute butter for applesauce! Wow. No more fat for me yayay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last comment was me sorry for some reason it didnt put my name so it's mae! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice mae, u should become a follower! im the only one so far, ps. kk ur so smart thinker!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks but I don't know what you mean by smart thinker?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mae van der Kamp :)July 3, 2010 at 12:49 PM

    I can't become a follower because I dont have a google account :( oh well I can still comment :)

    ReplyDelete