Saturday, May 8, 2010

The curise of cookies

Since we were little one of our biggest role modles were on seasame street . Every one had there favorite Big Bird, The Grouch,Elmo but no matter who your favorite was you always had a speacial place for one blue , cookie crumb covered monster ........yes, Cookie Monster. As we grew up we learned how cookies are made and maybe even helped our parents make them and never thought twice about what went in them shorting and bleached flour but now were older and can make our own cookies . So we can chnage what we put in them and that's why I'm here to share with you my resipes and to enrouge you to make your own heathly cookies and to share your resipes too. All the resipes are kids apparoved and can be changed for dietiary needs.
We hope you enjoy these cookies just as much as we do.
Aswell every day I will post a new resipe I made that day and also tell you what I did to make it heathier. Just so you know most of my resipes will be based on Martha Stewart's Cookies( a cook book).

No comments:

Post a Comment